Mothers Day Saying Messages From Bible Verses For Cards & For Children And Adult Church
This post is all about religious (We do not support secularism) & mainly about christian religion. So in this post you will read the best and heart touching Bibile Scripture Verse About mothers day Which you can Share with your friend and you can Spread Awareness about Bible On this mothers day 2017.
Mothers Day Bible Verse Images
So Celebrate this Loving Festival by sharing some Bible quotes and messages for Mother to inspire her, encourage her and motivate her. This years Mother’s day is Not only a celebration but it is also a reminder to all the sons and daughters that your loving mom has done some big sacrifice of their hobbies and careers for you and your life; and we can find Some great women in Bible versa who live the ideal character of mother & who becomes an amazing example of mom’s sacrifices. People are reading this verses on childrens church and also in aduts church. so it is the evergreen and never finished collection of mothers day verses and you can also use this bible verses for mothers day cards.
Mothers Day Quotes From Bible – Scripture Verses Mentioned
- Romans 8:38-39 – For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Corinthians 13:4-7 – Love is patient; love is kind. Love is not jealous; is not proud; is not conceited; does not act foolishly; is not selfish; is not easily provoked to anger; keeps no record of wrongs; takes no pleasure in unrighteousness, but rejoices in the truth; love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.
- Ephesians 6:1-3 – Children, obey your parents in the Lord, because this is right. Honor your father and mother which is the first commandment with a promise – that it may go well with you and that you may have a long life.
- Proverbs 23:22-25 – Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old. Buy the truth and do not sell it— wisdom, instruction and insight as well. The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him. May your father and mother rejoice; may she who gave you birth be joyful!
- Isaiah 49:15 – Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb?
- Isaiah 66:13 – As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you.
- Philippians 1:2-3 – Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I give thanks to my God upon every remembrance of you.
- Philippians 4:8 – Finally brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of a good report – if there is any virtue and if there is any praise- think on these things.
- Psalms 128:1-2 – How happy is everyone who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways! You will be happy, and it will go well for you…You…will see your children’s children.
- Luke 1:46-48 – And Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed.
BEST Mothers Day Bible Quotes Collection 2017
So here we have Find some Meaningful and heart touching bible verses, poems and scripture by lots of digging into the Bible to know more about mothers love, Dedication, care and love and also a hard work. This heart touching bible verses and scripture will bring your mom closer to the almighty GOD and also this Bible verses will differs you from other sons and daughters and make you a more humble person and gentleness towards your Mother and also will make us a good people.
Mothers day 2017 bible Verses
Bible Based Mothers Day Poems 2017
- Proverbs 6:20-21 ESV
My son, keep your father’s commandment,
and forsake not your mother’s teaching.
Bind them on your heart always;
tie them around your neck.
You can use here mentioned bible verses as poems. you can read it in front of your mom, child, son, daughter or friends. this is the latest collection of us and you would not find it on other websites or somewhere on.
- Psalm 128:1-4 NLT
How joyful are those who fear the Lord—
all who follow his ways!
You will enjoy the fruit of your labor.
How joyful and prosperous you will be!
Your wife will be like a fruitful grapevine,
flourishing within your home.
Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees
as they sit around your table.
That is the Lord’s blessing
for those who fear him.
This Bible Based Poems for mothers day is very useful and sharable. so please share it on whatsapp twitter and facebook and give some value to our effort and work for mothers day 2017.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NASB
Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
- Fathers Day Quotes From The Bible
- God Fear Son Are Like An Olive Tree On Fathers Day Message
Mothers Day Event Celebration
- 1 Mothers Day Saying Messages From Bible Verses For Cards & For Children And Adult Church
- 2 Mothers Day Quotes From Bible – Scripture Verses Mentioned